12/21/09

redneck beer review #1

I was just thinking that I should do something to make my blog better. After a little looking on the internet, I realized that beer blogs/beer reviews were very popular. That got me to thinking, hell, I drink beer, why can't I do a review? What better beer to start with then my favorite, Busch Light, so here we go.....


Let's start with what I like about it:

1. cheap (less than 15 bucks/30pack), you can forgive a lot with cheap.
2. comes in a 30 pack (what's better than a case, a case and a 6 pack.
3. comes in a easy open can, no bottle/can opener needed.
4. if you drink cheap beer, most folks won't bum off you.
5. recycle cans, takes a lot of them to amount to much but I don't see that as a problem.
6. tastes great, if you don't agree, that's why there's 4,651 different kinds of beer.
7. light beer/less calories, my wife says I don't like any thing "light", i beg to differ.
8. I've seen the brewery, it's cool and they give free samples.
9. American made (but now owned by Inbev, long as they don't mess up a good thing).
10. don't need glass/cup, no mess, this beer is meant to be drunk straight outta the can.

I can't think of but one thing I dislike about it, that "c" in Busch goes against my rules of spelling.

Redneck Rank: 6 pack of tall-boys, ice cold.


No comments: