12/31/09

inverted nipples?


I was just thinking about nipples. Well actually I was watching Dr. Oz but it sounded better to say I was thinking about nipples rather than say I was watching Dr. Oz again. I was busy doing something else and heard Dr. Oz say "yada yada yada, nipples, blah blah blah." All I got out of it was inverted nipples and then he was talking about something else. What the hell was an inverted nipple? All I could imagine was an upside down boob.

After 2 or 3 days of thinking about it, I decided that I should find out exactly what an inverted nipple was. In my little world, I had never heard of one. I went to the Google Search bar and typed in "inver" and before I could get anything else typed, inverted nipples was the first thing to pop up in the suggestions. I guess Myrtle, MS is a small little world, apparently the rest of the world knows about inverted nipples. In order to catch up with the rest of the world and for research only, I went ahead and clicked on inverted nipples. The first article that popped up was a Wikipedia article, I figured that would be safe to check out. Here's the article so the rest of the left out people of the world will know what an inverted nipple is. I left out the pictures (didn't want my blog to get a X rating) but you can do the search yourself and check them out, they're kinda National Geographic type pictures anyway.
"An inverted nipple (occasionally invaginated nipple) is a nipple that, instead of pointing outward, is retracted into the breast. In some cases, the nipple will be temporarily protruded if stimulated, but in others, the inversion remains regardless of stimulus. Women and men can have inverted nipples."

That was all I needed to know about it but feel free to do more research on your on. How bout that, the first blog I did was on pooping and the last one of the year was on nipples, I'll have to figure out how to start off next year.


Got  any idea what movie this quote is from: "Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy."

No comments: