12/2/09

bah! humbug!


I was just thinking that it's only the 2nd of December and if I hear "Silent Night" one more time, I'll puke egg nog! Holy crap, I've heard it twice today already. I'm not a Scrooge or anything but it's too much. There should be a national limit on the number of Christmas songs a radio station can play. You know like, 4 weeks before Christmas - maybe 2 songs a day. 3 weeks before, 5 a day. 2 weeks, 7 a day and the week of Christmas they can play all they want. It's too much of a good thing, don't rush it. Wal-Mart already starts putting out xmas crap the day after Halloween, I'm expecting them to start the 5th of July any year now. By about the 20th of December, everytime I hear "Grandmaw Got Run Over By A Reindeer", I'll be pooping mistletoe.

First elf I see, I'm putting a foot up his ass and wearing him like a snow shoe. Jingle my freakin Bells.

No comments: