12/6/09

pay it forward


I was just thinking that I would piss some people off if I did a blog on this but what the hell? Might mean I don't get some many CRAP emails/texts. Do people really believe that if they forward the email that the baby won't die? You know what I'm talking about, "This baby aint got no arms or legs, but if you forward this to 10 people, it'll be cured." Gimme a break. Same goes for text messages, you know "Send this to 12 people and Jesus will give you a ticket straight to Heven." It aint gonna happen. If you think it will, you probably think that Bill Gates will really give you a $1000 if you forward his email to 20 people. Getting a text message from somebody and forwarding it to everybody you know aint gonna help no kid get over a disease, it aint gonna happen. If you got Gods phone number, send it to him, but he won't return my calls so don't expect me to forward it to him. Another thing is the emails/texts you think are funny, I'll admit some are, but just because you get it don't mean I'll like it. I do forward a few (VERY FEW) if I know some one will like it but I don't assume everyone in my contacts has my screwed up sense of humor. Send me something personal every now and then like "Hey dude, what's up? By the way your blog sucks." I won't be offended, all I gotta do is hit delete, least I'll know you care and sent something you actually took 5 seconds to type and not just forwarded to all your other loser friends.

No comments: