12/19/09

road rage part 2


Parking lights, yea, I was just thinking about parking lights. It gets dark earlier and driving back and forth to work on night shift, I see all these folks driving around with their parking lights on. Let's see, they're called parking lights, P-A-R-K-I-N-G lights, is there something hard to figure out about that?

If your not parked, why the hell you got them turned on? You think the street lights give you enough light to see so you don't need your DRIVING lights? If I were you, I'd be more worried about me trying to see your dumb ass! You get right down to it, I think you look stupid driving around like that, maybe that's just me. But you have been warned, if I run over your ass because I didn't see you due to the fact that you didn't have any lights on but your parking lights (aka you're stupid), the cops may not have to worry about getting your side of the story. I'll just tell them that the tire iron flew out the back of my truck on impact and smacked you square in the head.

I don't understand, are you trying to save electricity? Keep your light bill down? Save the earth? What gives? Do you think you get better gas mileage? Just one more click on the knob and the driving lights are on. Is that hard? Are your bulbs gonna burn out quicker? Better off burnt out as to be all smacked up. If I remember from Driver's Ed class, you can get a ticket for driving around like that but that was a long time ago and beside the point, it just don't make sense.

Like I said: "Are you stupid?" should be a question on the driver's test.

No comments: