12/22/09

attention wal-mart employees


I was just thinking as I was standing in line at Wal-Mart (I spend too much of my life in line at Wally World) that the top dogs at Wal-Mart corporation more than likely spent a lot of time figuring out how to make this line move as fast as possible. And what actually happens? This chick running the register is clueless! She has this fancy carousel with bags on it, all she has to do is load a couple of bags, spin the wheel, start over; load bags, spin wheel, start over. Instead of doing it the obvious way, she drops a few cans from about 3 feet in the air then picks up the bags and holds it out waiting for me to take it.

I just stared in disbelief, after what seemed like minutes, this crazy woman shakes the bag at me. Well I finally took the bag, there's 8 or 50 people in line behind me and I don't want to hold'em up. Did she miss the training? Load bag, spin wheel, start over.....  Does she need Pat Sajak to show her how to spin?

Anyway, I wait for her to fill a bag then try to outsmart her, I start to turn the carousel so I ran reach the bag and she can keep scanning my crap, she grabs the bag before it gets outta her reach and hands it to me. Wal-Mart; home of low prices and low IQs.

I finally get headed to the door, that damn door-greeter better not stop me to ckeck my receipt(that's another blog)............

No comments: