1/1/10

redneck beer review #2


Bud Light Lime
I've always wondered why some one would put a line in their beer. Well, I'm still wondering. This crap is nasty. I've had a Corona or two before, they're alright. Never did add a lime to it, at least with the Corona you have the option on the lime, with Bud Light Lime, you can't take it out.

This beer actually tastes like it's got something green in it. Fruit and beer just don't go together. Nearest thing I can come up with is if you squeezed a big old lemon in your chocolate milk. YUCK! If you like lime in your beer, more power to ya, it'll leave more of the good beer for me. When I did some looking to figure out why lime was added to beer in the first place, this is what I came up with: Some people state that a wedge of lime was put on bottled beer to disinfect the rim or to keep flies from landing on it. Makes me want to add a little lime.



What I liked about it:
1. I didn't buy it, I bummed it off somebody else.
2. It was cold.

What I didn't like:
Taste like dammit. Let's leave the limes for Margaritas!

Redneck Rank: Last beer in the cooler.

No comments: