1/15/10

mac snack wrap?


Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a flat bread.

What the hell? I've had a snack wrap, they're alright. Not much to'em but pretty good. I've had a bunch of Big Macs, let's face it, it aint the best hamburger (questionable if you'd call it a hamburger at all) but it's a Big Mac. Pretty much always been the same. Is this suppose to be better for you? If I'm eating in MacDonald's, my health aint at the top of the list. Is this suppose to remind you of a Big Mac? Looks like about all it could do. If I want to be reminded of a Big Mac, I'll order a Big Mac; that is if I could get one in a reasonable amount of time.

You remember when you went into Mac Donald's and all the burgers were in a rack behind the counter with a heat lamp on them? If you wanted fast food, you ordered something you saw up there and it tasted better than it does now. Watch the next time you order, some dude is fishing around in some little plastic drawer back there with plastic tongs. They act like they're making it fresh but all they're doing is putting it together. I want to know how it gets in them little drawers and what they do to it first. Back then they didn't try to make no chicken either, they left that to the Colonel.

How about this? If Ronald MacDonald wants to improve the Big Mac, make one that all that damn shredded lettuce don't fall off of.......    The next time I want a Big Mac, I'll skip a snack and just order a Big Mac.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dammit boy ! This thing looks like a terd in a wrapper anyway !!Who could eat that !!!