1/12/10

road rage part #3


Some crazy woman in a Chevy Tahoe backed into me in the gas station parking lot. She said she just couldn't see a thing outta the back of that Tahoe. If she'd get off that damn cell phone and pay attention to what she's doing, she might know what's behind her. What the hell is she doing in a Tahoe anyway if she can't see out the back? Good grief, stupid-ass shouldn't have a driver's license........ but wait, she don't have one.

Let's see;
Number one: she aint got no license.
Number two: she can't see out the back of her SUV.
Number three: she's talking on the phone while operating a vehicle.
Number four: evidently she's an idiot (need proof, look at 1,2 & 3).

She assured me that she would pay for it but after the estimate she seems to be trying to back out. Said she wants me to get my truck fixed, then she'll pay the bill at the repair shop. Yea right, I really think that's gonna happen. I bet I'll get another blog or two out of this before it's over.

Who's got the problem here, her cause she's stupid or me with the road rage?
I guess the answer is me, I'm the one with the big-ass dent in my truck.

No comments: