3/10/10

road rage part 4

I was just thinking about the other day when I was going to work. I was pulling up to a red light behind several other cars with several behind me and some guy was waiting to get out from a gas station on my right. The light was red so I figured "What the hell?" I could let the guy out and still make light when it changed and not really hold up anybody behind me. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't think of any reason not to let the dude out in front of me.

I pulled up short and stopped, leaving plenty of room for him to get out. He pulled out and went right down the road. This dip-weed didn't even acknowledge me. Not a small wave, not a nod, he didn't even glance in my direction. Come on, if somebody does you a favor, at least make eye contact, let them know you realize that they did you a favor. He was driving a dark green '99 Camry, I won't let him out again.

Keep in mind that if you're the dude behind the person I let out in front of me, that don't mean that I'm letting your stupid ass out too. I got places to go, if I let one car out, I've done my good deed for the week. I hate to tell ya, if you try to sneak out real quick, I'll run your ass over, don't push it.

If you're sitting over there waiting to get out and I don't look at you or even offer to leave a gap between me and the car in front, JUST WAIT FOR YOUR TURN. Don't try to bully your way in and keep nosing out like you're goning to get to go, just sit and wait.

Help put an end to road rage, get the hell outta the way!

No comments: