3/6/10

grandmaw gives bear the finger

If this hadn't happened in Illinois somewhere, I'd say she was a redneck.

A woman and her husband deciced to go the zoo and get drunk. I aint never though about trying that, I mean you can load up a cooler of beer and make a party out of most any trip, I just aint thought about being drunk at the zoo, might try it some time but this couple carried their 3 year old grand daughter. Now that aint right, I say if you're grandkids aint old enough to drink with ya, you should leave them at home. It just aint no fun to hang out with a bunch of drunk folks if you're stone-cold soder.

Grandmaw decided to feed the bears. You remember going to the zoo and feeding the bears? They'd sit up like a big dog and catch the peanuts. Usually had a fence and a mote you had to chunk across. Well grandmaw thinks she should hand-feed the bears. She sticks her hand in the cage with bears and gets 2 fingers bitten off. Yep, two fingers bitten clean off and the rest nibbled on a little bit. Grandpaw also got bit while trying to pry the bears mouth open to get his wife loose from the bear.

Can you imagine the story this kid has got when she gets to kindergarten? I thought it was cool when my grandparents carried us to Opryland.......

No comments: