11/8/09

skin falling off???


   The other day I was walking through one of the control rooms at work and the guys were listening to the radio. I sat down for a minute and what they were discussing on the radio caught my attention. It was one of those radio programs where you call in and ask the DJ questions and he answers them on the air.
   This show, they called in and asked medical questions. No doctor or expert or anything like that, just the DJ. You can guess my first thought, "Who's gonna call a DJ to ask a question like that?". Evidently lots of people do and we were sitting there listening to it, I think that would be another blog though. Anyhow, this guy calls in and asked a question, after hearing it, I had to asked the other guys if he said what I thought he said. Here's what the caller said, I don't know if it's word for word but it'll be close:
   "I was in the shower the other day and as I was washing my penis, I noticed some skin falling off of it."
   Yep, that's what he said, just as calm as he could be. I'll admit, he didn't say a little skin or all of it, just some, but still. There are a couple of things about that statement that I just don't get. First, he said "the other day", what the heck dude, skins falling off your penis and you wait a few days to ask some one about it. Shoot, even if I didn't think it was too bad, I'd google it or something before waiting a few days. Second, why the hell are you calling a DJ to find out about it. Go to the dam doctor and now. I could see maybe (big maybe) if I had a little skin falling off my arm, I might say "Aw, I'll see some one tomorrow." but off my penis, we're going the emergency room and I mean now, flashing light and all.
   I would have expected the DJ to tell him to hang up the phone and like I said, go to the doctor, but no. He starts asking the guy questions about it and if he thinks he may have a STD. Sounds like after the guys pecker falls plum off he might have a lawsuit against the radio station but I guess he couldn't be that bright.
   I just don't get it. I hope he doesn't have some important job, like at the nuclear power plant or something. They say it takes all kinds, but I don't see what some are good for.

No comments: