11/14/09

john and kate plus 8


I was just thinking that this would be a short post because it aint worth my time.

"John & Kate plus 8", I don't get it? Who really gives a rat's ass? Only thing the slightest bit interesting about these folks is that they were too stupid to figure out birth control. I mean why do you want to watch 2 morons and 8 snot-nosed, whinney kids on TV. I'd rather watch "The Brady Bunch" and that used to be one of my least favorite shows. And look at them now, more coverage because they're getting a divorce. Who gives a flying fart?

I got an idea for a show. Tell John and Kate "Nope, no divorce. Too many kids. Your not allowed after 3 or 4." That'd be a show, John moving all his crap back in with Kate raising hell, I might watch that. That's enough wasted time, I'm gonna go watch "Dirty Jobs" or "Dangerous Catch", anything but "John & Kate"...

Wait, I got a better idea, put'em on "Survivor" and see how long they last!

1 comment:

Bob Russell said...

I just heard, the series finale is comming up, I can't freaking wait. I'll have to set the TIVO (NOT).