4/23/10

yuengling

I was just thinking about my last blog. Yuengling is the oldest brewery in the U.S. and I aint never heard of it until just recently, not that I think I've heard of everything but still.....

I think the problem is the name, like I said before, I aint going in no bar and ordering a Ying-ling. Think about it a little bit, Adolphus Busch didn't name his beer "Adolphusweiser", he went with "Budweiser". It's easy and feels right to say "Gimme a Bud". I think they call it marketing and I got a few ideas for the Yuengling Beer Company.

They need a catchy name, I aint even sure how to say Yuengling. I'd suggest "Hoeweiser". How does that sound? Walk up to the bar and say "Gimme a Hoe." Tell the waiter "I'll have a Hoe". If you wanted a light beer, you could order a "Skinny Hoe", a draft (no can/bottle) could be a "Naked Hoe". If you wanted lime with it, make it a "Mexican Hoe", instead of a "tall boy" (16 oz. can), you could have a "Big Hoe", guess that would make a "pony" a "Midget Hoe". Seasonal beers are popular now, Decembers could be the "Hoe-Hoe-Hoe". A non-alcoholic version would be a "Faux Hoe". Can you imagine the superbowl halftime commercials?

I could go up to the bar and say "Gimme a Hoe, and make sure it's got good head."

No comments: