2/2/10

redneck beer review #3

32 oz. Bud Light Draft
There's one place that I know of where you can get this beer, D'Casa Mexican Resturant in Tupelo, MS. The food is good, free chips and salsa and Monday night is "2 for 1" margarita night. This beer is not for sipping, at 32 oz, you got to drink it. That's right, 32 ounces, one quarter of a gallon. There are 2.7 regular beers in each one of these, keep that in mind if you're driving. It runs $3.75, I call that a bargin for a beer in a resturant. You can have a Corona or a Dos XX if ya want, I'll take a Bud Light, no lime please.....

What I like about it:
1. It's ice cold in an ice cold glass. Seriously this glass is super cold.
2. It's Bud Light, less filling, taste great and all that crap.
3. Did I mention that it's 32 oz?
4. Comes with chips and salsa. To hell with a lime in my beer, give me chips and salsa on the side.

What I don't like:
It's Monday night, 1/2 price margarita night. I gotta drive so one is my limit.

REDNECK RANK:
An ice cold six pack after cutting the grass in July.

No comments: