6/20/10

no hassle returns

I keep hearing this add on the radio for Kohl's. It says they have "no-hassle" returns. You don't need a receit and it don't matter if you worn the clothes or not, they'll take them back and give you store credit. That gave me an idea. My wife buys a few clothes, I'm not complaining, she's not too bad (shoes are another story) but she does buy her share of clothes. With this no-hassle return, why can't she buy a week or two worth of clothes, wear'em, then take them back. She would have new clothes every week and wouldn't have to do laundry. Hell, she could even pick me up some and eliminate all the laundry. We could just stop by the store on Saturday afternoon with a full laundry basket, drop them off at the register and pick out some new duds.
Works for me, just have to convince her....

No comments: