1/20/11

how many buttons do i need?

I was just thinking, how many buttons do I really need on my DVD player remote? I really don't think I need 47 dad-gum buttons. I go to pick up the remote and I can't even find the "play" button. I don't know what most are for and don't give a rats-ass. All I need is a "play", a "stop" and maybe FF & RW, possibly a power button and volume up and down. I really don't care for the number buttons, just gimme an up and down for that, leave the rest of the crap off. MAKE IS SIMPLE. I don't want to have to figure it out, just play the dang DVD.
Here's another idea, how about making all DVD remotes the same. I finally figure the one out in the den then go to the bedroom and the SOB is different. I aint buying no blu-ray until they figure out a remote....

No comments: